COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Your safety is of paramount importance to us at The Old Bank, that’s why we have taken extra precaution to make sure we are providing a clean and safe environment for everyone.
- As from Monday 2nd November, you must purchase a substantial meal in order to drink at pubs in West Yorkshire.
- TABLE SERVICE: We will be operating via table service. In order to eat/drink at The Old Bank you will need to have a table, if there are no tables available you will have to come back later.
- BEHAVIOUR: No loud noises/shouting, this helps prevent the airborne spread of Covid-19. Stay seated when possible, i.e. no wandering around. Adhere to the guidelines, if you do not follow the guidelines you will not be allowed on the premises.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Make sure you are keeping a 1 metre distance from other people at all times. When queuing to order you must remain on the 1 metre markers. Make sure you are keeping to the left when moving around the pub.
- SANITISE: You must sanitise your hands when entering the premises. Please make sure when using the toilets you are washing your hands for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Due to current government guidelines, no more than 6 people from the same household can be sat at a table at once.
If you require any additional information or have a question to ask, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org