COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
As from the 4th of July, we will be reopening our doors following government guidelines. Your safety is of paramount importance to us at The Old Bank, that’s why we have taken extra precaution to make sure we are providing a clean and safe environment for everyone.
- TABLE SERVICE: We will be operating via table service. In order to eat/drink at The Old Bank you will need to have a table, if there are no tables available you will have to come back later.
- HOW TO ORDER: First, find a table. Fill out the contact form on the table and have one person from your group take it to the bar and order. You will have to queue on the 1 metre markers whilst waiting to order. DO NOT wait at the bar after ordering! Your order will be taken to your table shortly.
- BEHAVIOUR: No loud noises/shouting, this helps prevent the airborne spread of Covid-19. Stay seated when possible, i.e. no wandering around. Adhere to the guidelines, if you do not follow the guidelines you will not be allowed on the premises.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Make sure you are keeping a 1 metre distance from other people at all times. When queuing to order you must remain on the 1 metre markers. Make sure you are keeping to the left when moving around the pub.
- SANITISE: You must sanitise your hands when entering the premises. Please make sure when using the toilets you are washing your hands for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Due to current government guidelines, no more than 6 people can be sat at a table at once.
If you require any additional information or have a question to ask, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org